Takin' It One Day At A Time

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Do You Believe?

Do you believe in the saying "what goes around comes around?" Well, I sure do. I've been noticing more and more that when I do something nice for someone, even if it is just a small gesture, that I get way more back in return. And, when someone has done me wrong something not so great happens to that person. Maybe it's just how things fall, but the saying does seem to hold up. What got me thinking about this is that it is National Do Something Nice Day today. Or maybe it was yesterday. Any who, I remember seeing it on my calendar at some point. I'm crazy, I know! So, if you haven't done something nice today you really should. Maybe even make it an everyday occurrence. Think of how much in return you could get!!!

And, this isn't on the same subject, but Grey's Anatomy is on tonight! Can't wait to talk about with all of you tomorrow (Julie, Tristen, Mandy, Catherine, and Lindsey)!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a strong believer. Good things always come my way when I do something nice for someone else. I had a friend who really messed me around and shortly after I heard she got in a car accident. Luckily no one was hurt, but still something bad happened to her.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, October 05, 2006, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    It's all about karma, baby! What comes around does go around. I try to live my life being nice to everyone cuz that's what I want back in return.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teena - It's like what my 6 year old tells everyone: "If you are nice to people they will be nice to you. If you are mean to them they will be mean to you. That's only right." He's 6 years old, but very wise.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Isabel said…

    I believe in that too. Karma.

    And i watched GA last night. Mc Steamy. Yummy.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Nicole said…

    Awww, I didn't know it was NICE day. I would have tried harder. lol. No really I would have.

    Your a Grey's girl? Hell I'm the freaking Grey's Queen! Bring it! What did you think of the episode last night????? SPILL!!! ha ha.

    Oh and I wanted details on the trainer thing, so go back to my blog and SPILL there too. haha.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Karma! I guess you heard what happened to you know who didn't you? There's a reason for everything.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, October 08, 2006, Blogger Tracy said…

    I totally agree. And, where is that discussion on Grey's Anatomy ??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home