Takin' It One Day At A Time

Thursday, October 12, 2006

National Wear Something Gaudy Day

Tuesday, the 17th is National Wear Something Gaudy Day. I was talking with my friend (and supervisor) Mandy about it at work today. I really want someone to participate with me. We thought it would be funny to have our whole department do it since we seem to match most days anyway (on numerous occasions the 5 of us showed up in exact matching colors). I hope they join in. We were coming up with some hilarious ways to dress like the big sweaters with the shoulder pads and belts. Or even rolling your pants up and wearing crazy mismatched socks or something. Oh, and lets not forget the big colorful mumu (see pic of Homer). So, my question to my wonderful blog world of friends is... what would be something outrageous to wear for this momentous national holiday?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home