Takin' It One Day At A Time

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yeah, Baby!

I got a promotion (again)! Yes, I know, I am so good at everything I do! The first of the year I became a Buyer (most important job of the company). Bring on the big bucks! I'm making double plus more than what I was. And, there is a bonus program at the end of every quarter and year. To be this young and get a position like this is rare. Gabriel get ready, because Disney World is coming soon! Alberto you get ready too because I am seeing Vegas in our very near future! I am very fortunate to have been offered the position. My boss must really like me :) This is my 2nd promotion in a year and a half. This is really the best company I have worked for so far. Thanks for the opportunity Core-Mark!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, February 05, 2007, Blogger Tracy said…

    Congrats ! It is nice to know when people recognize you as a hardworker and reward you accordingly. Good luck in this new endeavor and let me know if you need any Disney adviced - I've been over 30 times.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Nicole said…

    That's awsome Season! I haven't been around in awhile so I'm glad I stopped by just it time to hear your news.

    Disney? Awww it'll be so much fun! We're planning a family trip in about two years.

    And me and Josh just went to Vegas a few months ago. You'll have a ton of fun! See a show!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, March 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's really uplifting to read about people happy in their jobs.
    Congratulations! And have a good time in Disneyworld.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    You rock beauty! ;)

     
  • At 9:36 PM, April 18, 2007, Blogger BlondeBlogger said…

    Congrats!! You should totally use the extra money to hire a hitman for that woman stalking your husband! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home