Takin' It One Day At A Time

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Four Seasons

Okay, are ya'll ready for this??? I have come into contact with 3 more Seasons. Yes, three girls with the same name as me! Thursday at work we had a health company come out and give us all flu shots. One of the guys noticed my name was Season and said his wife's name was Season. Of course this started a long conversation. I was in there for about 2 1/2 hours talking to these guys (Catherine our HR lady put me in charge of organizing it and for that I am very thankful). Come to find out they only live about 1/2 an hour from me. And what is really cool is that her brother has a band named after her and they play all over Dallas and a bit in Fort Worth. Alberto and I love to go listen to live bands so we can't wait to meet up with them and check it out. Anyway, I got her email and we've talked a couple of times. We also exchanged MySpace addresses. The real ironic thing is that we look we could be sisters. We both have dark hair, light eyes, and the exact same chins. She apparently looked for other people with the name Season a while back and came across 2 more. She has them on her MySpace so I've been emailing them too. We're hoping to have a Season get together soon. How cool is all of this? I think it will be a lot of fun and can't wait. We all seem to be fun loving out going girls, so there is no way it can't be a good time.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home