Takin' It One Day At A Time

Monday, October 30, 2006

Girls Day/Night Out

Our girls day/night was a blast! We left at about 1 in the afternoon to start our day of shopping. We hit up some really great places. I got some cute jewelry. I went looking to get a new bag, but I didn't see any that were that great. After hours of shopping we headed back to my house for a bit of R&R. We decided that instead of going to a bar/club, etc we wanted to play bingo. Steph had never been before so she really wanted to try it out. So, at about 7 we headed off for a night of bingo. All of us had an awesome time. V actually got bingo, but wasn't paying close enough attention until it was too late. She missed out on $50! I know none of us will let her live that down (sorry V). Some of us got close, but didn't win. We are all going out again this weekend and we're even adding a few more people to the group. Pretty soon I'll be making bingo bags for everyone for Christmas. My Hello Kitty one has been such a hit! Hopefully one of us will win next time.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home