Takin' It One Day At A Time

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lookin' Fabulous

Saturday night one of my really good friends had a housewarming and Halloween costume party. Alberto and I dressed as Pirates. We'd been working on our costumes for a while and were excited to be able to wear them other than on Halloween. We tried to get Gabriel to dress in his last years costume (Jack Sparrow) just for the party, but he insisted on wearing his new Ninja one instead. Anyway, there was a costume contest for the adults and Alberto and I won Best Couple! Everyone kept saying we looked "fabulous". I already knew that though (ha, ha). No, really, we did look good. I can't wait to be able to wear my costume to work now. All the kids that were dressed up got goody bags too. The party was great! I got to see lots of people I used to work with and some old friends I hadn't seen in a while. And, their house looks amazing. We had so much fun!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home