Takin' It One Day At A Time

Monday, November 06, 2006

Here's Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year. We attended two Halloween parties, a fall festival, a costume contest at work, and of course a night of trick or treating with some friends. I would say this was the best Halloween yet!

My whole department showed up on Halloween dressed as pirates! Since I was the Cap'n they were all my crew. We called them "scrub pirates". From left is Mandy, Donna, Gary, and the big boss lady, Lydia. It made me SO happy to see all of them dressed up. Especially as pirates (they all know my infatuation). I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with! And, by the way, I came in 2nd at work in the costume contest ($200 baby)! I got beat out by Paul who dressed as Spongebob. He really deserved it. I'm glad I got beat by him (although we did have a deal that I vote for him and he vote for me). The vote was very close though.


8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home