Takin' It One Day At A Time

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Would You Rather...

This game rocks! We went over to some friend's house Saturday night for fajita's, drinks, and games and played this for the first time. Talk about getting to know one another! This game is full of crazy questions that will have you wondering what kind of friends you have. I almost was forced into giving Taryn a lap dance! I chose to make up my own 60 second rap instead, which was terrible (I can't believe I used swingers and humdingers in my rap), but it had the whole table laughing at me. The most hilarious part was when Taryn had to do an interpretive dance of a cat prancing on its prey, but turned out looking like she was making love to it instead of eating it! We were all laughing our butts off. This was definitely a night where a video camera would have come in real handy. They also introduced us to Texas Hold'em. You know I liked that with my "gambling problem" and all. Next time we're gonna play with real money if Alberto doesn't kill me first! Taryn and Kevin are awesome people. We can't wait to get together more often. Thanks guys, for a fun night!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like fun. I want to play it next time.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've never heard of that game. Sounds fun though.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (1) Swinging, sometimes referred to in North America as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple."

    (2) humdingers???????

    I want to know what you mean by calling us humdingers? I found the definition for swingers but humdingers has me confused!!!!!

    We were so glad yall came over as well. We had a lot of fun and cant wait till next time. Next time ill let Alberto give me the lap Dance! J/K!!!!!! HAHA

     
  • At 3:07 PM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I played that game once a long time ago. It was a lot of fun. Next time you should definitely take pictures/video.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, November 15, 2006, Blogger Tracy said…

    Sounds like a blast.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger Taryn said…

    We will have to play this again soon, it was fun!! Thanks for getting me hooked on BINGO, I can't wait to go back!! I will probably go broke trying to win the $750.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home